-
Poetspeak and
Thor_Azine are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
hi DC I love forward to reading more I love scifi which I believe there are others out there in space related to us by the cosmos 💕
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
hello dearest Damian that refrain about not knowing whose real and being an opening for the headliner really struck my I could feel the emotion there this is powerful 💕
-
-
Betty joined the group
Published Authors
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida






This series is fantastic.