-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Cipher and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Very nice work Soledad…
I, of course, have referred
to you in a number of ways,
as my great friend…I like your nom de plume…
As I like you..
:)))
Love the build up in this one…
I’m callin you on your
bottomless inkwell…<#3
That is just to say I
hope you never ever
stop writing…And forever stay
exploring…Embracing what you
find…Big hugs…
(That's so funny typing
that to you…To me, at least…)
I took that from bk…
I take things from
people…At least it's intentional…
-
Daniel Long and
CasketSharpe are now friends
-
Fia Naturie and
CasketSharpe are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





This piece turns so well…
Word selection totally opens
up the experience…
Righteous darkness…
Inspiring to me…
I am writing a story
about a group of poets
who commit group
suicide…
Was gonna be three
ladies, who learn
one of them dying…
Inspired by Eerie…
But then I decided
I would need more
bodies to qualify
for:
Group suicide.
Hahaha.
I started the
story in first
person narrative
but I am thinking
of pulling out
of that and going
into omniscient,
if that’s even possible…
🙂
Nicely done Daniel…