• Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    A Night with a Stranger chapter 5

      He has been calling and I haven't been answering. After that last debacle at  Nicolas I was furious. Murad tried to apologize on our way back home but I would not hear any off it. I almost slammed the...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Unlikely Acquaintances 

    Love to make your acquaintance But will we meet one day?Maybe in a crowded coffee shop?A spring day in the middle of May? Sitting across one another sipping drinksMine is a chai, yours probably a latte As passersby look at us with...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • its going to work… “Two Chias please Barista,” I already started the order…

    • do you like your Lattes sweet ? or with a tinge of a dream

    • Now I know why I like you

    • Perhaps your dreams will come true and you’ll meet said lady just the way you were meant to. I’ll be sitting close by notepad and pen in hand with my coffee taking notes. Don’t mind me I don’t interrupt

      • I’ll pay for another coffee… since you’ll be needing some time to take those notes… there is a lot to write about until the time this lady comes into the coffee shop…

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Bubba

    There's an old graycat that wanders theneighborhood.Neutered and wildgreen eyes.He's confident, andthick,doesn't trust humansbut loves tuna.I don't blame him.I have three femalecats that watch him throughthe window, wagging theirslim tails.He couldn't care less.I call him Bubba.His head is the...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Thanks. Much appreciated.

    • Cleverly penned, Thomas. I remember a stray cat when I was a teenager, many summers ago. Saw him catch a bird right out of the air. He would only let us pet him on the back porch, once off the porch he wouldn’t let you near him. We also fed him tuna, he was a great hunter as well. I had a stray female later on in life that helped me kill a snake. She was friendlier than the male. She would bring us gifts, dead mouse, dead bird, dead mole, she wanted to take care of her family, which was us in her eyes. I also owned three indoor cats, they’re truly fascinating animals. Sorry for the rant, my friend. My cats passed a few years back, so any story about cats hits my heartstrings. This was an incredible write. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Very cool. I have 3 female indoor cats. Shadow, Nukowski and Mojo. Love them. Thank you, my friend.

    • Very good ink. Enjoyed this and that last line well that has heavy meaning

      Bat

  • Profile picture of Drieks

    Drieks wrote a new post

    Believe

    If variety is the spice of life, my sobriety isequivalent to rolling seven on a cubic dice. Standing tall like united lice on laboratory prisoned mice will sooth the soul and mute the sighs. Goodbyes are poor receptions in...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Painted Herd

    At the edge of the morning,they shimmer—stripes stitching and unstitching the plain,a restless river of black and white dreams. Each hoof prints a fleeting mapon the dust that forgetsand the wind that remembers. Ears tilt toward the unseen,eyes catch the flick...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Priestess

Wildflowers of Kenya

Location

Texas & Florida

New Report

Close