-
Crimsin posted in the group News and Suggestions
can we have a link to said poem when a friend has posted?
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie and
Night Goddess are now friends
-
Daniel Long and
Night Goddess are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





I agree,lately I have been getting spammed with “”new post by friend”” notifications,and when I try to click it ,it doesn’t show the user,or the post,as most of us have multiple friends.. Would be nice to have it atleast say which friend posted.