-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Big hugs to the Bren I know. I can’t imagine the tolls and burdens that are placed upon your mind and the chains upon your freedom. All of it. I’m glad you can let it out, but oh how I wish you could have a reprieve. That’s a beautiful family. 🩷✨
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. The depth and burden of your words are piercing my friend. Incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Cipher wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida







break ups are never easy… but with a soul like yours im sure you will find better