-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. I could feel this write my friend. Unfortunately, I know anxiety as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Damn you just did a mini backroom confessional. What would they not do to rise, and there is always someone there to take it.
-
Monsters believe they hold all the cards. The funny thing it’s the people that give them power.
Great ink
-
-
Holy crap, what did you just do?! This is phenomenal!
“Savagely sedated saturation”
That is incredible alliteration right there! This whole thing just rocks the reader along…& that isn’t even saying anything about the message. Which is its own bag of holy crap! Clearly your late night musing hit a stride & you just ran with it, my friend!
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Yeah, I’ve learned to get out of the way when the muse is driving. lol. I just follow. I loved that line as well. I was just trying to recreate a harder hitting answer to: “Casting Couch Confessional.” The whole three C’s, Then became S’s. Sometimes my lyrical instincts take over. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. I can relate, drunken math, always able to figure out how to stretch a small amount of money. That’s what I called it anyway. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





This gives me the feel of the ice caps melting. Very environmental and had a hint of romance.