-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Since that day at 24, I’m ok on orgasms. Toys and strange men…sorry society. Women also! Yummy. A few things still trigger. Face front is the worst. Feeling restricted (held down) causes me to freeze. Or I see past faces that aren’t there. Some music triggers and some names, also. Not being in a relationship, I probably have too much sex. Last relationship there was companionship and caring – but little sex. I ended it. I still have a life to live. I can’t do boredom.
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Keith. This was a very scary film when I was a kid. Love the shock on Issac’s face when Malachai turns on him. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Keith. Remember this one my friend, excellent write. That’s a young Lance Henriksen. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026

On The Brink (with Keith – Visions_of_Insanity)
- August 28, 2026






Powerful work. Tremendous.