• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    SADIE FROM GROUP

    SADIE FROM GROUP“This guy I’m living with…he chewstobacco. It’s in his teeth and it so disgusting.” Sadie complainedabout him every group session."And he farts at least a hundred timesa day. Turns my stomach." But, shelives there rent free and...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 wrote a new post

    Sudden

       Show me your facewhen kindness is gone,and what's only present is a hymnand the memory of your beautiful heart.It was a stormy night,  I still remember,uneven breaths a handful of tears on my palms;“I don't want to be strong anymore.”“cary...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Dearest Light💕
      You may not post that often, but when You do, for a moment at least, I swear You make the world feel a calmer and much better place by lending me the comfort of a warm glow, even in winter .. Neville 💛💛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌻🌻👍

      • Sometimes I feel that I’ve lost it, but then comes sudden at times a heartwarming review from You* I read it enough times, and note this note of gratitude, “Thank You, then, now and later.”Me*☺️💕

    • Good Morning my extra sweet friend 😊

      We all have a moment/moments when we don’t want to be strong anymore, and surrendering to whatever comes is not weakness in fact it’s an ultimate courage. Thank You for your genuine feelings and extra kind words💕 may peace always wraps your heart and mind 🤍✨🙏🏻🌻💖

    • Brilliantly penned, Light. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Good Morning my extra sweet friend 😊

      We all have a moment/moments when we don’t want to be strong anymore, and surrendering to whatever comes is not weakness in fact it’s an ultimate courage. Thank You for your genuine feelings and extra kind words💕 may peace always wraps your heart and mind 🤍✨🙏🏻🌻💖

      P.S; this site is annoying at times, I replied to You since You left your heartfelt words but now I noticed it’s not under your review.

    • Good beautiful Coffee Morning ☕ my lovely friend 🌺

      Noooo worries, my poems won’t fly anywhere lol. Take care of yourself there and may life treats You only with kindness 🤍

      P.S, You are Gorgeous! ✨🌺💖💓🥰😍

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Time Crawls Away Like a Little Gray Spider

    You take thesmall pleasures whenthey come,like vanishing gnats.The black cat rolls onthe freshly vacuumedcarpet,reaching every spotand fiber, to satisfythe deep need for relief.My good friend died thismorning.Cirrohis--his lover became a killer.Motherfucker, I'm sick ofdeath.Neon orange sadness.Three beautiful orphans behind.The...

    Read More
    10 Comments
  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    For the Vulture Waiting

    Every dayanother bite,another piece of my being taken.Like cloth, It shreds.Through lightning bloodmy mind mere dustat end of day.Life - the vulture,with disdainful agilitychews slowly,rips at meready to feedon my carcass.

    Read More
    9 Comments
  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    The Red Jacket

    In my attic, in a dust-Leadon trunk,I found an old red jacket.It bore wrinkles and smelled of mothballs.In one pocket, I found an old smile.But in the burdensome years since I last wore it I found it no longer...

    Read More
    11 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Profile Photo
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

New Report

Close