-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
hello dearest Benny I want to die first because I know my husband will be fine with me and not so much me if he died first we all have our reasons I don’t think it selfish 💕
-
M.E wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Very interesting dialogue. Is this internal or external?
It is not about painting, I agree. nice work -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026






…. and you know how much I love to lick puddles… nice puddle… I mean poem…