-
Poetspeak wrote a new post
14 Comments-
I’m finding it more difficult to get away from real life and its problems that grab me by the arm and pull me away.
I get it. -
Beautifully penned, Speak. Nothing like a walk to think things through, you know figure shit out. It’s nice to have a companion come along for moral support. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
RPM wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Nice. How many of us have written of such a view! Your version is wonderfully attentive without being overtly sexual. It’s about the simplicity of the beautiful construct of her anatomy. Admiration.
Well penned.
-
-
Neville wrote a new post
11 Comments-
This is so raw and open. I guess she wanted you to go on. Keep the memory in your mind but not a gravestone to visit.
-
-
Powerfully penned, Neville. Excellent write my friend. I seen this happen with my grandparents on my mom’s side. My Nan passed first, and Pop went on for a few years without her. But he wanted to be with her, he was lost without her. I can relate. Thanks for sharing this write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
You have my tears… that final line was sudden and caught my heart completely. Thank You for sharing this with us Open and Raw (good title for a poem 🙂 ). This gem and masterpiece is not less than the previous one, each line is very special, cary the genuine of your emotions. I can’t really express how beautiful and special it is…Thank You again for sharing it with us🌸 please be well soon 🙏🏻💕
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
kesnerfreds wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Town of Dust and Bones
- October 1, 2026

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





I enjoy walking my dog as well.