-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) and
DampKitten are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
-
-
-
-
I don’t know how I missed this one.
Each line she “corrected” with her red pen will echo: It’s Alive, Fia. “)
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
Damian here you have proved with great virtuosity that less is more. This is a tightly crafted poem that puts me in the scene. I could see the club with my very own visualization. Very well done.
John
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026




I like the innocents to this. Great ink, friend.