-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Drieks wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment-
It was one of my favorites if not my favorite. I originally released it as a collaboration. The person I wrote it with I had a falling out with them. So I took out there parts and put in some of my original ideas for the poem. I got the idea from the movie May.
Thanks for the read. Much appreciated.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida







Brilliantly penned, Naaj. Great storytelling and wordplay my friend. Very powerful read. Appreciate you.
Damian