-
RPM wrote a new post
3 Comments -
RPM and
S. Libellule are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
It sadly resonates with me…in the form of soul searching, in the process of healing.
Great write Damian ⚘️ -
This really hits so many issues in just one short poem. For some reason it brings to mind the insane deportations…families torn apart. Probably because that’s my fear, my daughter…Muse on, my friend. I’m here for it
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Being an alcoholic who no longer partakes, I’ll say the biggest thing I’ve learned is how many people I hurt. When I was consumed by the disease, I couldn’t see that. I rationalized I was only hurting myself, that’s how hollow I had become. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Pinkdreams wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Pinkdreams, I love this poem! You spoke for all those stuck between the past and the future. Your courage is a wonder to behold. To set off after years maybe decades on this new adventure takes courage. I also enjoyed reading about the challenges you faced as a teacher. Love the tone you set for this poem. Enjoyed this much.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





Glad I could be THERE for you! 😊. Thank you for reading and commenting. Good to be reading your work again too!