-
Betty and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Of course I know about thr Doors. But that “light my fire” information I never knew. Love the fact I am learning all of this.
-
Right on, brother. You nailed it. I’m a huge Doors fan. This brings it all back. I will be listening today to Jim.
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Fia quoted the line that blew my mind too. That is it’s own anthem right there! They say nobody’s getting out of this world alive. But I’m gonna keep going until it takes me out. This world is like walking through Freddy Kreuger’s playground anymore. Trying to wear us down into apathy. And that’s when I come up kicking. Powerful piece, my friend
-
-
-
Styxian changed their profile picture
-
Betty and
Daniel Long are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





The doors are great. It is funny how these agreements happen then they blow up.