-
Titanium K started the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
I made this because I didn’t have time to listen to all the youtube links people shared in the DUP Shutting Down forum, and wanted to save them before it went dark. Feeling a little disoriented today after about 2 months straight of daily DUP check-ins, so I’m enjoying listening to what my fellow poets felt moved to share. 😊 I thought some of you…Read More
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
Bluevelvet and
JusTim are now friends
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





You know, if you read this poem quickly, it gives me the impression that she had to get it out because something imminent is about to happen. Good spill