-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
It’s like Tom Sawyer Comes of Age! LOL. Why should you have backed out? Maybe you better not answer that. Anyway, it all sounds fantastically romantic, and I love the rough, woodsy imagery and casual intimacy. An epic poem about an epic experience, Thomas.
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Seductively penned, Fia. The room is on fire my friend, does it feel hot in here in to you? lol. Nicely done as usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments -
S. Libellule posted in the group Published Authors
Started assembling my poems for Inks of Africa, my poetry collection of African poems. I had three expeditions to Africa totaling about two months on the Dark Continent, visiting about a third of the countries. This book will also include photos, those I have taken as well as others I have purchased from Dreamstime. In this work I have been using…Read More
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





Brilliantly penned, Thomas. A flawless write my friend. Like this one a lot. Appreciate you.
Damian