-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Hauntingly romantic with creepy tenderness, Daniel. To be honest, I need something to spark creativity in me and this made me pose thought to a genre I’ve yet to really spill ink in. I look forward to reading more in your series.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. It’s because of our past that we are who we are now my friend. I’ve been making peace with my past, and trying to move forward towards the light. I can relate to this write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Average Joe wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
this is hauntingly beautiful I feel like I am not the same person at all and wonder where that person went great write 💕
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





hello Daniele this is written beautifully I love it 💕