-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
To find home can be beautiful. I find life always pulls me away from that happiness. But I guess even more the reason to appreciate it.
Great ink
-
hello beautiful Fia I feel you have given us all the things you desire I hope we can return the favor great write 💕
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. I could feel this write my friend. Unfortunately, I know anxiety as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026







A way of thinking of it haha. Love is poetry with no words. Great ink.