-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
I gotta say this & get it out of the way…I have never understood how they walked, much less performed in those platform boots! I could see why your blood would boil over them not actually being as actively involved as sold to be. Rather takes the sparkle out of the stars
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I never did either, though they moved awkwardly at times. But Paul would jump in the air with them on, how he didn’t shatter an ankle is beyond me. Thing was I loved the album, until the truth came out. I remember looking at the album and thinking it’s all a lie. They had Ace and Peter sing, just wouldn’t let them play. It sucked, still makes me mad. But they went one step further, they put two other musicians in the Spaceman & Cat makeup. They care more about money, than the fans. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA







Thank you so much. I appreciate it.