-
Titanium K and
NAAJIR are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Love this. Trees speak to my spirit as well. A reliable grounding force.
I dug this vibe thru and thru. Thx for posting, Brenda
It’s a good start for an ordinary Tuesday -
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
hello dearest Naajir I love the deep sexy essence to this write
exploring sexuality with a deity and I believe in such
your word choices were on point and the rthym delivered reminded me of a sexual on fire sermon 💕 -
-
-
Naajir,
Your word play is magnificent, and I need your Hung Jury stretching my Habeas Corpus. Serpentine me on a platter, baby! Holy Hell…Congratulations on your win! You deserve that and then some… with a bag of chips. I got your dip right here.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
D. Ignatov
@ignatov






Brenda, you have this talent to bring us into that headspace of hurt and longing. Nicely done