-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I’m not a great fan of now either . how I hanker for those glorious days of yore when steam was king and the world seemed a whole lot slower and simpler .. I whole-heartedly concur .. much of this mess we are now in is down to politicians and in particular their arrogance, ignorance and greed .. In fact, they kill more people each year than flu, cholera, malaria and great white sharks combined .. I just hope your middle name aint Nostradamus .. Anyway, I gotta dash, my bunker needs re-stocking .. Neville 😎👍
-
-
Thomas W. Case and
shadoe are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Slow Sunday Mornings
- September 30, 2026

See Viewed
- August 26, 2026




You draw a bleak future my friend…