• Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    The Wealth of Youth

    As a child, the backyard wasmy sanctuary and myplayground.I climbed the softpine tree and crawled tothe top of the garage.I stood and gazed at all thehouses and streets.I felt rich.My mom had a brownjewelry box shaped likea treasure chest.It...

    Read More
    10 Comments
  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Two worlds

    Two worlds embrace  The lambent imagination  Where black shines brighter than the sun  Collides with Pale reassuring reality  Where white lamps swallow the stars

    Read More
    9 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Empire Of Sin

    I know how it must feelWhen nothing goes rightUnable to close the dealFinish line just out of sightOdds are against survival Never been a betting manBeen living with this denialForgetting everything I can Red flags are all aroundSelling flesh by the...

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • Superb work, my friend.

    • Oh this definitely needs to go on the song consideration lost! Everything about feels powerfully lyrical. The way your mind moves is fascinating. I can’t wait to hear the album, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the possible lyrics my friend. The more I read it, the more lyric potential I see as well. Thank you, my mind moves constantly for sure. I start Monday. I’m excited and nervous, which is the way it should feel. I got that going for me at least. I’ll keep you updated. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Nice to read you again, my friend. Your writing is almost always musical in my mind…
      ❤k

    • This was fire, friend. I always tell myself that doubt is the devil. Whenever I feel like I’m in over my head or failing.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Couldn’t agree with you more, that’s what is usually going down. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Going Solo

    It is I again. So I got news, some good, some bad, depending on your point of view, folks. I will probably be on a little less than usual for awhile, the house needs some upkeep, and the kids...

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • Take it to the stars, my friend! And put me on the mailing list for fan club updates. You know im here for it. Your presence will be missed but life calls!

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. I appreciate the support my friend, it’s time to do this thing. I even ordered a mic stand, so I can stand and sing. lol. Or in my case, try my best. lol. I’ll miss not being around as much, but this is a time consuming project. I might release singles here and there, haven’t decided all that yet. I spent three years on the “Heartstrings” album, granted I only worked weekends. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. As always your support means a lot to my friend. If it wasn’t for you pushing me to do, Backstage, I’m not sure I’m making this album. I even ordered a studio mic stand, so I can stand up and sing. lol. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • That is amazing news.💓 cannot wait to hear your album. Damian

    • YES!!!! Do it! I can’t wait to hear it.
      And if you ever need female backup vocals… pick me! pick me! LOL

      Seriously, let me know where I can find your stuff to listen to, when it arrives…
      I’ve also just uploaded my first EP to Distrokid today – just 4 song collaborations from the past few years that I probably already shared on DUP – but putting it out into the bigger streaming world is a step that I just had to take in order to pave the road for future songwriting. I’m so excited to hear that you’re making the leap too! Wishing you much joy in the making.
      ❤k

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, K. Cool, I’ll have to check out your EP. Your support means a lot my friend. I’ll keep you updated on what’s going on. I’ll keep that in mind about backup vocals. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Brilliant. Can’t wait.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Thomas. Thanks so much for your support my friend, it means a lot to me. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    I am I

    We  We are who We are we Who are  We Who We are not  You are you I am I I am I    They are They  Who are they? Who They are  Who they are    What is what? Is what  What it was  What it is  What was it? What it is It is It is

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • I feel like I need to read this several times to really take it all in, but regardless it’s a very fun little mind bending read.

    • Thanks for reading such a bizarre poem.
      I don’t really know what it means.
      Maybe it’s meaningless.
      Regards
      James

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

My Recent Posts

See Viewed

Thrown Away Things

New Report

Close