-
DampKitten wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
No, you cannot. Those things are so unhealthy, naughty uncle.
But I do have berries and cream for dessert.-
Ironically I just ask for fries because it’s kind of funny but you’d be proud of my diet …
Ask the pumpkin seeds ..
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Great idea to address sleep personally, dear Fia! Your deep reflections are touching and very well written!
-
-
-
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Titanium K started the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
I made this because I didn’t have time to listen to all the youtube links people shared in the DUP Shutting Down forum, and wanted to save them before it went dark. Feeling a little disoriented today after about 2 months straight of daily DUP check-ins, so I’m enjoying listening to what my fellow poets felt moved to share. 😊 I thought some of you…Read More
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026






Still thoroughly enjoying your erotica! 😋