-
Drieks and
Poetic Gawdess are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
17 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The way that I can relate; It’s almost as if, you’ve retrieved my exact thoughts from the endless depths of my mind. I love this. Absolutely beautiful, dampkitten. xx
~P.G💋 -
-
-
-
JusTim and
nightbirdblue are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
Beautiful, Poetic Gawdess…
I like the sparse rhyme, like
thorns…And the format, like the rose…
Nicely done…
– Cipher
-
-
” Because I have no fear, remember, I was created in a drought ”
Dopeness!I enjoyed the vibe…and the heads up. Nice!!
Naaj
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026






A deep, grim poem that left me speechless!