-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Damian, it’s my first time ever going this far. Lol. I’ve written a few that got put on the back burner and were never finished, never published, never shared. So I started anew and this particular story has my heart, it just comes to me so effortlessly. I’m so glad you are enjoying, it means so much. Thank you my friend. xx
~P.G💋
-
-
You go Camryn. Do not take that tone. lol
I am enjoying this story a lot and I know a lot of Italian-American people who have that Jersy accent. Love the imagery.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Funny immediately I thought of the Diddy trial that is going on. This is a strong poem and makes you take pause. Nice. ;))
-
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
I really loved the ending dearest Damian yes powerful words and I love and still love Jim as I shake the cotton from my brain…great write and dedication ❤️
-
-
-
This had the cadence of a song to it. His influence drifting through you, perhaps? What a great ode to your inspiration, my friend
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026







Brilliantly penned, P.G. Incredible chapter my friend, you’re a natural storyteller. You sure this is your first time writing stories in this format? lol. Love the character development as well. Appreciate you.
Damian