• Profile picture of Ellie

    Ellie wrote a new post

    Limitless

    If there is a wayto process the enormityof what has transpired—let it reveal itself.Its hugeness threatens to crush me;too visceral to explain,too painful to share,and it is not going to go away.They say that you can eat the proverbial...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Kasai

    Kasai wrote a new post

    Terra Incognita (Unknown Land)

    My body is gravity tilted, I revolve  & when it hurts the most I am the moon   the rain once told me stillnes is a ghost & rest is her reward I'll chase those rainbows until my bones turn to dust   & settle softly among the roots & stones &...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • I love things which mingle the ethereal and the esoteric, and this does just that with a mystic flow. Well done 🌼

    • I don’t know or think about why I like things….but I like this very much.
      🫠

    • A well written piece! I feel like it ties me to the earth somehow. I love it! Well done, Kasai! “)

    • I don’t even know where to start with this one. It’s such a deeply spiritual & personal piece. And so incredibly beautiful. If we had a reading list option, this would be on my list. It’s so good to see your words again

    • hello beautiful Kasai so lovely and happy this poem and tenderness in the end I am enchanted 💕

    • Your poem sang to me like a song of the earth and love. And I felt your journey through these profoundly spiritual words. Truly a deeply felt poem that I felt in my soul.

      John

  • Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Teahouse Conversation

      'You're way too pessimistic, Yersinia!'  the young woman with the cheeky red dyed short haircut exclaimed and took a sip of her tea glass. The Oriental beauty sitting opposite to her at a table for two in a small tea...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Elke. A very clever write my friend, it kinda shows that humans never seem to learn. Excellent work, with a great message. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Interesting take on pandemics. They certainly were not handled very well, but the vaccine for the modern one was was handed out fairly, in general. It was new territory so mistakes were made. I got all my shots and am glad of it. I do agree that there were too many restrictions put on the public at least here in the US.
      This piece really made me feel like I was sitting there with the two ‘women’. You certainly have a talented pen Elke. To be transported to the moment you describe is really a rare and wonderful talent. I’m happy the you share it with us. I’d be happy to slip and fall in your direction. 😉 💙

      • Your appreciation and encouragement made my day, dear Jim! 1001 times thank you!
        Of course I exaggerated in my writing but anyway, I think that every crisis comes along with a learning task. I’m afraid, concerning the Corona pandemic humankind has failed the test.

    • You are a very good storyteller. To board people in their own homes to prevent the spread …yeah history did repeat itself with that. The difference is that people spoke online and got used to that, then speaking face to face. Thought-provoking piece.

      • Thank you so much for your kind and supportive comment dear Fià! There are even more parallels: in times of the plague, many people tried to overcome their helplessness and desperation by celebrating hilariously on graveyards and other scary places. On these occasions people used to wear facial masks!

  • OUR DAY.... (co-write with Fia Naturie)

                     OUR DAY....Sitting alone …gazing into your photographic imagelongingly recalling how days past,wicked or sweet, truly could be.Reminiscing your eyes’ wonders,their beautiful allure wheneversmiling softly into my own.Holding hands;it was our very...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • Thank you, and how you changed the writing typography only enhanced the piece. It has been an enjoyment to work with you.

    • And, thank you right back, Fia! =)

      You’re such an easy breeze to write beside.
      It was interesting fun blending our individual skills and learning how you think.

      You’re uniquely special! ⁓ Richard🖌

    • Beautifully penned, Richard & Fia. Amazing collaboration you two. Appreciate you, both.

      Damian

      • Thank you, Syr Damian 🤜🌿🤛

        Both, for your gracious compliments and your expressed appreciation … this means a lot to me, and I’m sure to Fia, as-well.

        Many blessings unto thee! ⁓ Richard🖌

    • A great collaboration between the both of you. The wording brings attention to every detail like it was under a microscope. Two great writers together….great stuff. 🙂

      • Hey, Buddy!

        Sorry I missed your nice review ; the site missed sending me email notifications for awhile, burt it seems to be sorted now.

        Thank you for looking-in! ⁓ Richard🖌

    • This flows smoothly, sweetly and flawless, the reader won’t feel it’s a collaboration at all, I like how it’s like small promises come together to bond as a one loving poem, the title is wonderful too, a wonderful collaboration for sure. Thank You both.

      • Greetings, Lovely Light💕

        Thank you for the sweet gifts of your delightfully encouraging comments on this rather romantic Free Verse piece.
        Actually, I wrote none of it, but did edit it for Fia into the format your see presented above.

        It was my pleasure to help her.
        Blessings to thee, Dear Ghounwah ⁓ Richard🍂

  • The PARTY! (Short Story)

    Poet's Prompt     Erotic or sensual Short Story.Use any of these titles, every word and phrase to inspire your story.Title ChoicesSunset's wild glory,
Miles to go,
Understanding you, The partyWordsSand,
rippled,
stronghold,
in, transient,
lucid,
contentmentPhrasesWith every frosted breath, Lakes of crimson fire, As gently as...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • This is cute. It had me giggling. Thanks for sharing it.

      • Ah, Dear Fia 🌈🌻

        It makes me feel so happy to please you in such a delightful fashion, and the thought of you “giggling” lifts this grateful bard’s heart and brightens his day … smiles ‘n hugs sent your way.

        Thank you ever-so warmly! ⁓ Rascal🖌

    • Well, now I see why you’ve adopted the name, “rascal”. That cold ocean water made me think of California and a certain angry female who…I’d better stop here. I believe you had fun with this, and it rubbed off on me. (Metaphorically)

      • LOL! I like the metaphorical allusion.
        So, ya think the nickname fits, eh?

        Sam, I know well of California’s chilly surf, but the angry lady surely primes a keen interest … with your rancotueric skills, I can only imagine what an enterttaining tale could be told. ; )

        Indeed, you’re correct … I compose very few stories; especially, of sensual genre, and this one was fun.

        Thank you ever-so gratefully, Sam, for the nice read ‘n review! ⁓ Richard “Rascal”🖌

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close