-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
-
-
-
-
I don’t know how I missed this one.
Each line she “corrected” with her red pen will echo: It’s Alive, Fia. “)
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Filled with dark humor and gritty horror. You write this style with imagination and a flair for the dark arts of poetry.
John
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Visions, I dig this! Reminds me of a 1950s film noir movie. You wrote this with pizzazz. Dig how you made this scene come alive as I read.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Knight
@knightscapes
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Annwfn
- July 27, 2026

Awen Found
- July 27, 2026





I like the innocents to this. Great ink, friend.