-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Tim wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
hello dearest Tim I hope they find a cure I cry everytime I see a St Judes comercial kids battling cancer my condolences on your family member 💕
-
Powerfully penned, Tim. Into the book it belongs! The boxing metaphor is clever, people fighting for their life are very familiar with pugilist philosophy. Because it is indeed a fight, and some defy the odds for a while, because they possess a fighters heart. Excellent work, so sorry for your loss. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





My daughter feeds squirrels & her cats love watching through the window. Got a giggle outta this one!