• Profile picture of Drieks

    Drieks wrote a new post

    Renege

    My dearMy love for you is getting weakerLike connecting to a distant Bluetooth speakerNo receiverSorry for the analogyBut to me our bond is like yesterday's technologySo my apologies This might be the last timeThis might be the last timeThis might...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • This sounds so good. Your writing is amazing.

    • This is an amazing accomplishment, my friend. All of the references to technology, and the way you use them is like candy — so sweet and perfect. I just want to stop for a moment and admire phrases like, “We’re floppy disks in the age of air,” or, “The signal fades like a VHS tape,”and so many others. So beautiful in so many ways: the words, the music all meld into a magical achievement. Why the hell aren’t you famous?

      • Thank you FlatDaddy! I wanted to write something fun and light. I’m so glad you enjoyed it.

        • Enjoyed it? I jumped up and kissed the screen! Okay, I didn’t do that, but I could have. Just marvelous work.

    • Cleverly penned, Drieks. Amazing lyrics my friend loved the technological wordplay. Excellent work as always with the arrangement. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • FD said I had to come, listen/read your words. I am so glad I did. Loved the word play, the technology references, damn, the whole song. Many snaps and a bag of chips!!!

      Curt

    • Superb work. Powerful.

  • Profile picture of Sapphirewolf

    Sapphirewolf wrote a new post

    Not So Gentle, Gentle Heart

    Swimming through a sea of ice and glass... Trying so hard to let go of the past... Crimson swirls do glisten and shine... Oh the pain is so sublime...   From my bleeding soul... Does a scarlette river flow... Let's me know I'm still alive... Tells me...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    legion

    fervently attempting to express myselfwith molatov cocktails metaphorsbuilding my ego, bringing down my soulmy voice rises like smoke and insanity comes out of medarkness talks and it looks like sunshinea warm dappled day lulling you into peacemy voices warn...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • The voice in our head, the legions that rule can take over if we’re not careful. I fight my own war when negative self-talk invades.

      • hello dearest Tim I am fortunate actually it took many miracles to get me to this age so many brushes with death…nature is beautiful to look at I guess I just have to remember my time will come no matter where I am and all I can do is do my best until then I am just feeling my mortality thank you my friend ❤️

    • Vivid and sharp. Fantastic work.

      • good morning dearest Thomas thank you graciously for the understanding and lovely comment ❤️

    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM and Profile picture of TimTim are now friends

    Profile Photo
    RPM
    @rpm1on1
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Profile Photo
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

New Report

Close