-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments -
M.E wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Intensely penned, M.E. Into the book it belongs. Loved the straightforward approach with this write my friend. Great spill. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
I stopped on the line “it’s pride that needs to conquer the beast.” And read it again. Now I got questions…is pride the beast? Conquering self? Can pride conquer? See what I mean? Ya stirred up the hornets in my mind & now they’re buzzing! Very thought provoking piece, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write. I think in this case I’m meaning it more as, it’s pride that makes us do something foolish. It makes us fight even if we can’t win, that’s pride fucking with us. It’s also usually from a selfish place, instead of a moral thing. Hope that helps, good question though. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026





Thank you. I know it has been a minute, just dealing with life. I have many in my head and a few not finished yet. But they are coming.