-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
You are making my petals open from way over here. Just imagine my aroma as an arrangement on your table. You took the words right out of my mouth… LAY ME
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
hello dearest Benny that is what happens I’m okay but a part of me has changed thank you for the understanding 💕
-
Everything changes.
Suffering is natures sculptor…..it’s a process we all go through but few recognise….you have.
🙏
-
-
-
No place like home. I wonder if the moon is recycling our souls. Sometimes everything looks correct painted in black. My complete & utter condolences. ~hugs~
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026







Powerful and poignant.