-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Without both the good and the bad, both would be meaningless words. An interesting piece!
Now, bring the bad. 😀
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. “Kittens Got Claws,” comes to mind, which is a Whitesnake song. lol. This is a phenomenal write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Mr. Nash, I am childless at 38 but want children, yet the title of your poem caught my eye actually and I had to read on… deeply emotional piece and I appreciated reading it.
Daniel
-
Powerfully penned, Sam. This is an incredible write my friend, feel the sting in these words. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026





Cleverly penned, Daniel. Incredible imagery my friend, phenomenal write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian