-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Well, now I see why you’ve adopted the name, “rascal”. That cold ocean water made me think of California and a certain angry female who…I’d better stop here. I believe you had fun with this, and it rubbed off on me. (Metaphorically)
-
LOL! I like the metaphorical allusion.
So, ya think the nickname fits, eh?Sam, I know well of California’s chilly surf, but the angry lady surely primes a keen interest … with your rancotueric skills, I can only imagine what an enterttaining tale could be told. ; )
Indeed, you’re correct … I compose very few stories; especially, of sensual genre, and this one was fun.
Thank you ever-so gratefully, Sam, for the nice read ‘n review! ⁓ Richard “Rascal”🖌
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
a very passionate write many poets have stirred in me lust it is sometimes more powerful than sex great write 💕
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026







Superb work. Powerful