-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
I have lost friends because of then crossing a line. A line that was stated that was there and still they proceeded to cross it. nicely done.
-
-
-
-
Exactly, society today is unhinged. You have such a strong and fierce ability to pull the reader in Damian.
Loved this 👍🏻
Keep writing ✍️ thanks for sharing
Love Jackie 🤟 -
I not only can’t fathom how they can justify their greed & cruelty to themselves, I don’t want to. To sink to their level of thinking seems incredibly slimy to me. You never disappoint in bringing the Real, my friend
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026





Powerfully penned, Daniel. This one packs a punch, with precise jabs of imagery, and knockout worthy wordplay my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian