• Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Ode to Tobin

    He rolls like theriver,always on the move.I said,"What are you afraid of, boy?"He said,"Nothing; I just can't stay still."I said,"They got meds for that."It's in my bones, I gottakeep going.Knapsack ...no sack,don't matter, just me andthose highways.I said, well,...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • I’ve known people like this. It’s like a hunger they can’t sate, always be moving & seeing & going new places. Almost like it’s spiritual for them. I know a guy who literally hops & trains & goes where it takes him. This one made me smile 😊

    • Write on brother .. & always .. Neville 😎👍

    • Thank you, my friend.

    • Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it.

    • Beautifully penned, Thomas. Excellent write, the story of the traveler. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I admit to having a bit of that hobo spirit in me. If not for the dedication I feel toward loved ones, I might have been a wanderer. You capture the phenomenon well.

    • I was once this boy. Always on the move. Never settling down. You have the quintessential poet’s gift of telling the story of your characters with deep understanding and empathy. This spoke to me deep down about years gone by.

      John

  • Profile picture of Neville

    Neville wrote a new post

    Fear of Falling

    Fear of Falling   As autumn begins, might this be    the very end of us ..   For today tho’ we cling or we climb to long    limbs and strong boughs ..   Come tomorrow, we may fly, dance, or fall    alone with the wind ..    

    Read More
    12 Comments
    • Superb work, my friend.

    • I love the imagery in this. And the sense of last blast desperation to live in the moment. Welcome to the Stars

      • You are most kind Willow thank you so much for stopping to consider my little scribble .. Kindest Regards .. Neville

    • Prophetic. The fragility of it all.
      A moving piece.
      Regards James

    • so wistful a thought I still sense a deep longing in you over this person 💕

    • In my opinion, if we made it through the heat and humidity of summer. We will make it through Autumn… yet, we can’t deny how Autumn inspires sentimental feelings. I read this as a lullaby of Autumn, there is sadness as there is hope, there is doubt yet there is freedom… Good Morning dear Neville 🌻

      • You must have come by when I was sleeping .. I love to wake and find you have been near .. I’m on my 2nd coffee, how many have You had so far dear Light 💛⭐

        • What a coincidence! I am having a cup of COFFEE right now though it’s 3:13 pm and normally I don’t drink it after morning! Of course it’s a lovely coincidence ☺️ I didn’t know we can like photos here, Thank You 😊 I also seem to be writing something new YUPIIIIII

          • Yessss .. I’m still finding my way around here and feel very much a newbie .. 😎👍

  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Waterdrops

    Like drops of water on skin.Like the tip of finger, lightly on the neck.Like blank painting, immersed on waterWith some light rose in it.This is how it feels when he loves me.

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Neville

    Neville changed their profile picture

    Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Neville

    Neville wrote a new post

    When to Listen Lightly

    When to Listen Lightly Hey, listen I want to make love with you then write us some poetry .. Which I need so badly, to resonate both gentle and softly just like the hum of some red hummingbird or the buzz of a honey bee .. And...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • I can feel the need to give and receive pleasure in this piece. Nicely done. Welcome to Stars Rite.

    • Passionately penned, Neville. Amazing write my friend. Welcome to Stars Rite. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I think You already know that I will already LOVE this one from the first lines,

      “listen I want to make
      love with you
      then write us some poetry …”.

      My kind cup of coffee! Love love love this one Neville my friend 💕

      • I had you in mind my friend .. thank you so very much and then some 💛⭐⭐👍

    • I had you in mind my friend .. thank you so very much and then some 💛⭐⭐👍

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close