-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Thomas this took me on a journey into the heart of love and the sadness of lost love. I may be wrong but what I read as I read this seemed to speak to me of a man remembering his beloved who has passed from this earth. I have known this emotion so closely that your poem enshrines with poetry for the ages.
John
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
20 Comments-
-
-
Absolutely love the flow of this piece! It is reminiscent of the legends of old. Stellar write, my friend.
Clay
-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! Incredible flow, it has a lyrical vibe. Excellent write, cuz. This is next level great. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026

Ledger of Shadows and Desire
- September 14, 2026




Beautifully penned, PAR. Amazing write my friend, you always deliver. Appreciate you.
Damian