-
Jade72 wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
This poem has both great depth of emotion about the man whose wife gazes on in the form of a picture and the sizzling sensual story. Truly a masterwork of erotic poetry. You have a fantastic ability to convey the feelings and scene letting me see it as though I were sitting in a corner watching.
John
-
Intense write, DK. A lot of depth underneath this steamy write my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
This brings back some memories.
Especially the stained sheets and after sex mood swings.
Diggin this vibe for sureNaaj
-
Meg, this is short but so potent. So straight to the steamy action. And yes alot of depth. You’d make me climax just as quick as this read I must say, I wouldn’t stand a chance holding out! Hehe! 😉
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Love the sheer erotic narrative here that draws me in and makes me want to stay until the very end. Truly a hot poem that inspired bedroom thoughts and feelings. I could feel this deep down where the sun doesn’t shine.
John
-
Passionately penned, Fia. You always make the temperature hotter with your writes my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
” They start with that whisper that hits behind the ear
A practiced tone
That causes goose bumps and raises those baby hairs ”
Yeahhh…this paints a pic of some nice memories.
Nicely written
Naaj
-
I’ve always been accused of being a grown man… now you know why… this was a great story.. perfectly done…love it.
-
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
17 Comments-
-
Passionately penned, P.G. Seductively beautiful this write is my friend. Clever wordplay as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Like a sensual song of love and passion that I feel afloat in as I read and love where the river of your words took me. Love the feeling I got from this. Like an erotic romance of singular beauty and artistry.
John
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026




Jade this is a bonfire of passionate poetry. You have created a love poem of depth and beauty that swept me away as I read.
John