-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Daniel Long changed their profile picture
-
DampKitten and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Everyone’s a critic haha. They are hit and miss for me. But I did really like Impera and songs like ‘Mary On A Cross’ and ‘The Future Is A Foreign Land’. I’m drawn to things that are different even if it’s not perfection. I also don’t mind commercial as long as it seems like a natural evolution. I do wish the lead singer had better rang though.
Thanks for the read. Much appreciated.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,






Brilliantly penned, Daniel. Sounds interesting my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian