-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
A powerful testament to the will to live and be free of the weight that can hold you down. Strength abounds in your words. The courage to face the future unflinchingly and overcome the obstacles to your freedom.
John
-
Chère B.,
Hope this finds you well?What a powerful poem/story!
To be able to stop is prove of your will power.
To make mistakes and to be able to stop again is prove of being very human. As in very very human in all glory.I say: hats off (in Dutch: hat off – how many hats do you wear?) to you.
I wish for you to keep up the strength and love from those around you.
Please don’t give up. You are strong!
Kind regards, GusMaybe you’ll notice that English is a language my mum didn’t teach me. If I make stupid mistakes, I’m sorry
-
-
-
Crimsin and
twofiftythree are now friends
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin and
Fia Naturie are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Poetic Gawdess
@poeticgawdess
goldenmyst
@goldenmyst
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Washing machine doubt
- May 24, 2025

Trash on Everest
- May 24, 2025





This is open and raw, Brenda. You let us in to see the true you. Nice