-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Damian, this is a dark pearl in the sea of poetry. You give your imagery power and grit that unfolds like a dark dream as I read. Truly grand read tonight.
John
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Brilliantly penned, Fia. Music and politics collide often. Great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Tremendous work. I remember those days well. You bot me thinking about Terrance Trent Darby…Wishing Well. Great song.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026







A devil who writes poetry? Never heard of such a thing haha. I’m glade you enjoy my poem. Thank you for the read, friend. Much appreciated.