-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
12 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Holy Damn, Nick. That’s good.
(Take the ‘e’ off your ‘grab’)
I love the refrain. It emphasizes urgency. I like the conversational tone, the second person narrative… the pleading.
This is a gut-wrenching piece, and I can feel it to the core.
Really well done! -
Powerfully penned, Nick. Can feel the emotion in your words, great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments-
What I love about this piece is emotional intimacy… the shit you talk about at the end of a weekend vacation before Monday morning rolls around and bites you in the butt. You’re looking out over the horizon just wondering what tomorrow will bring, and it’s time to get real about where we are going. Are you with me or not? Am I really what you want? You brace yourself and pray for plain English after laying out your limitations.
I feel the anxiety and sense the reassurance. It’s well written, Nick.
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Oh wow… I’d call this epic poetry because it tells a story. It’s also confessional.
I love this kind of naughty stuff, Crimsin. Riveting! -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong







Hugely complex piece and I love the pic. I like how you use color to reflect emotion. Some great alliteration in this piece and the rare use of personification as well. It highlights the inner struggle as the body continues to persevere. Deep, tantalizing, thought provoking.
xoxo