-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I’m not a great fan of now either . how I hanker for those glorious days of yore when steam was king and the world seemed a whole lot slower and simpler .. I whole-heartedly concur .. much of this mess we are now in is down to politicians and in particular their arrogance, ignorance and greed .. In fact, they kill more people each year than flu, cholera, malaria and great white sharks combined .. I just hope your middle name aint Nostradamus .. Anyway, I gotta dash, my bunker needs re-stocking .. Neville 😎👍
-
-
Titanium K changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026




Cryings good for you/us.