-
Drieks wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Titanium K started the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
I made this because I didn’t have time to listen to all the youtube links people shared in the DUP Shutting Down forum, and wanted to save them before it went dark. Feeling a little disoriented today after about 2 months straight of daily DUP check-ins, so I’m enjoying listening to what my fellow poets felt moved to share. 😊 I thought some of you…Read More
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
Damn, I can completely feel how it all seems like it can just slip right through your fingers…Time waits for no one and can be brutal with its incessantness, indeed
You created a universal understanding within your ink that most people can wholly identify with, especially once you’ve reached a certain age…
Wonderfully crafted – ty for sharing
🌹B
-
-
Sigh…it takes us where it takes us. Regardless where you were going it took me to this…honor the memories, live in the moment. Ain’t nobody perfect. We’ve all got our demons. And they live where we can’t outrun them. There’s a lot in this one that speaks to different thoughts for me. Gonna be pondering this one for a while, my friend
-
-
” Still repairing mistakes already made
Can’t hide past demons in the shade ”
Man, that hit home!!!
this whole vibe is a mood provoker.Great writing.
Naaj
-
-
Fia Naturie and
Wally are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026





Oh, this is great! That last stanza is like an echoing question mark