-
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Such a powerfully written piece. Addiction claims its victims, always. Not always the self, usually others.
-
Powerfully penned, Drieks. As an alcoholic, I can relate to this write. Though I don’t drink anymore, I will always be an addict. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Brenda. I agree with, Willow. At least we’re all here together. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Brenda, as DUP disappears over the horizon we can make our home here. Your poem is filled with deep emotion for what is lost and what once was.
John
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
I don’t know if its the joint smoke, or the steaming bodies after a dance or sex, but these verses are hot! “)
-
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Ah dammit, you did it again! I love her! I had the privilege of seeing her in concert one summer about 10 years ago. One of the top 5 I’ve ever been to. I’m just waiting for her to actually age… I completely understand, support & respect her decision & reason on no longer performing that some. I am officially a Backstage groupie, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the story, and are a groupie of the series now. lol. I understand her decision as well, I have poems & lyrics I wouldn’t sing or perform today. Because I’m not the person who wrote those pieces. She’s not the only person to take that stance though. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida







What awful house to be in! Each and every kind of it.
You captured the feelings and struggles perfectly. Well done, Drieks! “)