-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
Eat me from the inside out.
I will not cry I will not shout.
I’ll be yours for evermore.
You will not have to lock the door. -
Damn, Fia. Into the book it belongs! My mind kept thinking about “Darling Nikki” by Prince. Seductively penned my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
You’re Able to Post Three Times (Oh My!)
Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you have not noticed, we have increased the number of postings you can do on Stars Rite.
It is now up to three. We understand that waiting 24 hours to post is a bit too much, so we decided to give you the three-post option. It is not for us to…Read More -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Cipher and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
God, it must be easy to seduce you into bondage, Sam. I can hardly wait to spread you out on the rack and show you my oversized champagne bottle. I know exactly where I want to pop the cork…
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Priestess
- September 28, 2026

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida





What if the magic turned against the magician?
Just wondering. “)