-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Intriguing write, John. This piece has layers and lots of depth my friend. Amazing imagery and storytelling. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This is so worth reading. The grittiness and inner searching, as well as a lonely desire dresses this up nice. I get a real California children of the night feel to this. So well done. Great poem.
Did you mean as he combs her golden tresses?
-
-
Sapphirewolf wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Randall
@ddollaway70myyahoo-com
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Daniel Long
@gothic-surrealism
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Wildflowers of Kenya
- July 27, 2026

Love on Paper – coop w/ Duhsjaak (Gus)
- April 20, 2026
Location
Texas & Florida



I really appreciate that, Adira. I know I could comment more. Im just not much of an analyst lmao! Just a writer haha. Doesn’t mean I don’t read your work. Again, 😊 thanks!