• Profile picture of ReggiePoet

    ReggiePoet wrote a new post

    Pirate 3

    Every Port O’ Callquatern   With whores in every port ‘o call A pirate aught not be alone And I intends ta’ fuck ‘em all Down to me very last doubloon!   Tis money that a pirate needs With...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • You are really really good, Reggie. I love the fact that you’re driven towards formal poetry. That’s a challenge to write which few of us venture to take. You make it seem natural and second nature with your wit and humor. I appreciate the pirate vernacular as well. Fun read! Fab subject matter.

      Those naughty pirates!

    • Thank you so much! Indeed I love the challenge of old school meter and rhyme.

  • Profile picture of ReggiePoet

    ReggiePoet wrote a new post

    A Guide for the Lady Considering the Purchase of a Foreign Automobile

    A gal choosing to purchase a car Whose manufacture proceeds from afar     Should consider the nation     Avoiding frustration! Here’s my man-splaining, brief seminar: British cars topped performance and fashionAnd old Jags still display lots of passion    But most...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of ReggiePoet

    ReggiePoet wrote a new post

    Buyer's Remorse

    Buyer's RemorseThe new bride suffered buyer's remorseFor mishearing her ma's wise discourse    "I thought I chose fine,    ‘Cause he's hung like Einstein,And he's surely as smart as a horse!"

    Read More
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Edge of Me

    (a submissive’s soliloquy) I am beauty in silver silence—metal bites my wrists and ankles,each click a reminderthat I long for. Gagged,not to silence me—but to reinforcethat begging is not my right.Only moans,muffled and soaked,can pass through this leather bloom. He watches—patient as...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of blue

    blue wrote a new post

    Washing machine doubt

    Are you ever anxious about the grocery store? I doubt you go outside thinking maybe I'll see her today Do you think about how your face would look when you see me? My doubt cycles over and over... a spiritual shoe in...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Cleverly penned, Blue. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Go back and edit at the last two lines. There’s a space in the word “shoe”.

      We always wonder if past lovers think about us… it’s a natural thing. Particularly at the grocery. And for all you guys out there that fucked me… yes, I remember you – particularly in produce when I’m looking through the cucumbers.

      Seriously, Blue – I can relate. Now put your shoes in the dryer and go back for that check out boy.

    • The metaphor of the shoe in the washing machine certainly heightens the auditory senses in the overall underlying anxiousness.
      Great work Blue.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Profile Photo
Savaja
@savaja
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Miss Indie
@miss-indie

Groups

My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas

Hang In There

New Report

Close