-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. Gotta let the steam out of the pressure cooker my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I love how deeply layered your ink is. Like I can read it multiple times and find new things. Which is something only great writes can do.
Wonderful, friend.
-
I adore how you sling the hash, right up my alley. Never at a lost for ink in a time zone bordering on dark.
-
Beautifully penned, Brenda. Incredible storytelling my friend, with lots of layers. Phenomenal write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Benjamin Scraps replied to the topic Hobbies in the forum General chit-chat
My hobbies include:
brooding
daydreaming
frolicking
lingering
meandering
pondering
reveling
wallowingamong others.
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026






hello Benny I love this perspective on depression I never thought of it as a positive but you’re right when settles over us we have to stop and take inventory great write 💕