-
-
-
Bluevelvet and
Adelphina are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I love Wednesday!! Thoroughly enjoyed this gothic write:).
There is only one reason to unsheathe a sword! To bring the carnage!
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
hello dearest Thomas it this saying her ass got you in trouble? in any case it’s a hell of a story 💕
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Words of wisdom my friend, an exceptional write. Appreciate you.
Damian
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026




hello beautiful Mary I was watching Wednesday today on Netflix when this poem came to mind I’m happy you liked it I deeply cherish your thoughts 💕