-
Fia Naturie and
NAVINA are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Thomas this took me on a journey into the heart of love and the sadness of lost love. I may be wrong but what I read as I read this seemed to speak to me of a man remembering his beloved who has passed from this earth. I have known this emotion so closely that your poem enshrines with poetry for the ages.
John
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
-
RPM and
Eyes of a hidden woman are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
20 Comments-
-
-
Absolutely love the flow of this piece! It is reminiscent of the legends of old. Stellar write, my friend.
Clay
-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! Incredible flow, it has a lyrical vibe. Excellent write, cuz. This is next level great. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026





Powerfully penned, Thomas. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian